At DenMark, we will determine which of your services belong in the cloud and which don’t, how to transition to cloud-based services and whether this tool is right for your operation. If you choose to utilize the cloud, you will be moving your company’s data, applications and other information from your on-site infrastructure to a remote location. This process is called cloud migration. For cloud migration services and consulting in Central PA or Northern MD, DenMark Business Solutions is here to help you find the best solution for your business.
When you store data in the cloud, your business can save money and become more efficient. Here are some of the specific benefits of using cloud-based services:
- Lower costs for technology infrastructure
- Greater economies of scale
- Ability to globalize your workforce
- Improved cybersecurity
- Significantly reduce CAPEX
- Fewer software license requirements
- Increased technological flexibility and reactivity
- Decrease employees’ learning curves
- Better visibility and accessibility company-wide
Without the cloud, you must store and access all of your data and applications in hardware on-site. Additionally, you need staff to maintain that information and protect it. Using the cloud, you can delegate the employees who would have done that work to other tasks and save money, too.