Your business, like most others in the world, relies on the Internet and other digital tools to function efficiently and effectively. However, those tools you rely so heavily on can add up when it comes to their cost. Telecom expense management, or TEM, manages all of those tools with the goal of lowering costs and risk. Your business can use this strategy in-house, or you can rely on the experts at DenMark Business Solutions, Inc. to organize some or all of your services.
Telecom Expense Management Services
The term “telecommunications” is an umbrella term that describes many different things in a business. With such a wide range of services, there are many ways to improve efficiency and bring about other benefits, too. Here are some of the services that are included in TEM:
- Wireline Management
- Wireless Management
- Inventory Management
- Invoice Processing & Approval
- Cost Allocation — GL Code Allocation
- Cursory & Comprehensive Invoice Auditing
- Contract Negotiation & Request for Proposal Management
From these services, your business can reduce costs and become much more efficient in the future. Outsourcing TEM to us allows your business to give more attention to other important matters. When you can rely on your telecommunications, your business will run smoothly and successfully.
The Benefits of Telecom Expense Management
Utilizing TEM techniques can improve your business (and your bottom line) in many ways. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll see from our TEM services:
- Improving Profits: After auditing your wireline and wireless services, funds will be recovered from any mistakes that were made. Additionally, TEM will catch any unauthorized or fraudulent charges and find significant savings in your other services. You can then use those savings to invest in other areas of your business.
- Streamlining Operations: Telecom expense management will help make all aspects of your business operations more efficient, such as employees’ work time, order fulfillment, asset management, auditing and payment processes. Creating streamlined processes will also reduce errors and create a system that is easily understood by every level of management and department in your business.
- Reducing Risk: With any business, there is a certain degree of risk involved. However, TEM will help reduce certain risks that are associated with your business. It makes sure your business follows business policy and regulatory requirements, increases accuracy in expense tracking and reporting and helps your business achieve financial goals through no-risk investments.
Once you begin your telecom expense management processes, you will begin seeing more and more benefits to your business. Over time, you will not be able to believe how your business got along without these telecom expense management services.
Why Choose DenMark Business Solutions, Inc.?
We are your telecom expense audit and management services experts in Central PA and Northern MD. With our dedication to customer service, we will work closely with your business to help you find the best solutions for your operation. You won’t find the same savings and other benefits our services provide anywhere else.
To learn more about our telecommunications expense management and many other services available or to request a quote, contact us today. We look forward to finding the best solutions for your business.
Contact Us Today