Telecom Consultancy Services in Central PA
When it comes to telecom services, we know you have a lot of choices available to you. From cloud-based solutions to hosted options, cable, VoIP communications systems and more, there isn’t a shortage of telecom options for businesses. While having so many choices can be a good thing, it can also be intimidating, especially for business owners and managers who aren’t familiar with how these systems work or what their capabilities are.
DenMark Business Solutions, Inc. provides telecom consultancy services in Central Pennsylvania and beyond. We work with more than 160 service providers, which enables us to propose, create, implement and support the best telecom systems for our valued clients.
We don’t just sell communications systems. We partner with our clients to ensure their systems are always working at an optimal level. We know your communications system is your lifeline to the outside world. It’s how your clients contact you, and it’s what enables you to interact with your vendors and suppliers. When you rely on our telecom consulting services in Northern MD or another location, you’ll know your business is accessible to your clients and prospects and that your vendors will be able to reach you with ease.
Telecommunications Management Services in Central PA and Beyond
One of the factors many business owners and managers struggle with is telecom expense management, or TEM. When you partner with DenMark Business Solutions, Inc., we can handle some or all of the tasks related to your company’s telecom expense management.
Processing invoices, conducting telecom audits, accurately allocating costs and negotiating contracts are just a few of the things involved with TEM. If telecommunications isn’t your area of expertise, there’s no reason for you to struggle with all these processes. Let DenMark Business Solutions, Inc. handle your company’s TEM so that you can focus on other areas of your organization and expand your business.
When you choose us to manage your telecom expenses, you’re positioning your business to enjoy three significant benefits:
- Increased profits
- Streamlined operations
- Reduced risk
Being a Northern, MD, telecommunications service provider, it’s only natural that we offer cable phone services. Cable telephony is a type of digital phone service that employs physical cables used by cable television networks. To see whether this sort of system is right for your business, contact DenMark Business Solutions, Inc.
A phone carrier is what makes it possible for calls to be connected. At DenMark Business Solutions, our telecom experts will help you implement the best carrier services for your business. We’ll act as the single point of contact by managing all customer service needs & let you know the best options and prices available to you.
You might not have realized it, but voice communication on both personal and enterprise levels has been moving away from traditional copper lines and toward VoIP for quite a while, and it doesn’t appear like the trend will slow down anytime soon. If you think making the move to VoIP service is right for you, we can help.
What is telecom inventory management? It’s the process of tracking and coordinating your physical telecom assets and service agreements with the goal of managing your communications infrastructure better and controlling costs effectively.
That sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? Well, it is. When you partner with us, you won’t have to worry about your telecom inventory management because we can handle it for you.
If you are trying to cut down on your company’s travel expenses, have clients located in many locations or employ remote workers, you may want communication services that bring everyone together without anyone having to leave town. We offer audio, video and web conferencing services that are highly effective, clear and reliable.
Many businesses are making the switch to cloud-based communication systems because they’re flexible, portable, scalable and affordable. In conjunction with our trusted service providers, we’re able to create custom cloud-based telecom systems for businesses across industries.
Discover a Range of Telecom Technology & Equipment
A fast, secure connection and attentive customer service are essentials in the competitive world of telecom. But without reliable equipment, they’re meaningless. DenMark Business Solutions installs, relocates, repairs, and services all major telecom equipment brands.
Every business is different, which is why we offer a wide range of telecommunication services. We work with over 160 providers and supply equipment from many top manufacturers, including:
- Avaya: We carry and service all Avaya systems, including Definity, S8300, S8400, Legend, Magix, Partner, IP Office and Intuity platforms.
- Panasonic: We offer Panasonic’s NCP 500 and 1000, TDA and TDE 50, 100, 200 and 600 platforms.
- ESI: In our selection, you’ll find the IVX C-Class, S-Class and E-Class (IP) systems.
Call DenMark Business Solutions for Your Telecom Needs
DenMark Business Solutions takes the confusion out of telecom. You’ll get a single point of contact who is an expert in all facets of communication technology. We can help you choose phones and service providers, of course, but we can also do so much more.
DenMark Business Solutions specializes in providing the following services for customers in Philadelphia, Lancaster, Harrisburg and the surrounding areas:
- Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC): Normal, everyday moving of telephones from one location to another or changing of extensions and trunks.
- Installation and Relocation: Installation of new equipment or systems. Relocation of existing systems, either within the same premises or from one building to another.
- Service and Repair: Offered on all Avaya, Panasonics and ESI systems that are current or out of production. Service and repair is offered on a T&M basis as well as through maintenance agreements.
- Trained and Certified Technical Support: Our technicians, trainers, system engineers and software specialists have the highest level of training and in-field experience and are available to provide support for all systems and products.
- System Programming: Either remote or on site. Whether simply programming a name change for an extension or adding a new T-1 circuit to link multiple sites, we can get it done. Program consulting is also available for companies that need to solve a specific problem or need a programming refresh due to staff turnover or other changes.
- Telecom Outsourcing: If you’re looking to cut costs or get help with a specific project, we can provide Technical Support for any application.
- Call Center Professional Services: For installing VoIP phone systems and upgrades.
- Call Center Applications: Providing small and large contact centers with real-time reporting, multi-media applications and database integration.
- Voice, Data and Fiber Cabling: For computer and telephone networks.
- Phone Systems: We offer commercial telephone systems, digital phone systems, office phone systems, small business phone systems and telecommunications systems and services.
Work With a Reliable Telecommunications Service Provider in Northern, MD, or Central PA
Your customer service is only as good as your telecom system. Whether you’re interested in installing brand-new technologies, repairing older phones or auditing your operation, DenMark Business Solutions can help.
No matter what kind of system you want, we encourage you to use our telecom optimization services so that we can create, implement and maintain the best telecom system at your workplace. Whether you have one or multiple locations, we’ll identify the best system for your business. Contact us today to learn more and get a quote.