Services from Merlin Communications:
- Phone & Paging Systems
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Phone System Installation
- Phone System Evaluation
- Call Center Technology
- Choosing a Platform
- Video Conferencing
- Audio Conferencing
- Structured Cabling
- Telecom Subcontracting
- Phone System Solutions in Philadelphia
- Phone System Solutions in Harrisburg
- Small Business Phone Systems
- Large Enterprise Telecom Solutions
- Avaya Small Business Expert
- Avaya IP Office Server Edition
- Avaya One-X Mobile
One-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office
The One-X® Mobile Preferred for IP Office is a mobile application available for iOS and Android smartphones. The one-X® Mobile Preferred for IP Office application, from the telecom experts at Merlin Communications, provides rich unified communications capabilities for the mobile workforce and is designed to give mobile users quick access to various forms of communications and help users conduct normal business while on the move. The application relies on permanent data connection with the communications server and is designed to provide an “always-on” experience delivering asynchronous events of interest to the user as they arrive from the communications server.
Merlin Communications is proud to bring you an application that is both easy to use and the height of functionality. The application utilizes a rich user interface available on the mobile platform and makes use of advanced capabilities and hardware commonly available on mobile devices including streaming audio for visual voicemail, speech recognition to issue audible commands and geo-location presence using on-board GPS.
The One-X® Mobile Preferred application provides unified communications capabilities with the following features set:
- Presence and Instant Messaging with server-side buddy lists and server-managed user groups and client side IM history
- Visual voicemail with ability to play voicemail messages and ability to manage voicemail messages from the mobile application
- Asynchronous voicemail deposit events with ability to listen and intercept voicemail deposit
- Ability to issue commands to the communications server including call, conference, set location, and view missed calls, and listen/pickups
- Enterprise dialing, which is an ability to intercept calls made via standard phone dialer and turn them into enterprise calls (third-party call control by the server)
- Ability to define dial plan rules to select which calls to intercept and ability to post-process the dialed numbers to normalize them to the enterprise dialing plan to make the intercept seamless
- Android home screen widget with summary of outstanding events asynchronously notifies mobile users about events of interest such as – outstanding IM messages, new deposited VM messages, conference participants entry/exits, VM deposits in progress
|Mobile Device||Supported OS||Posted Application Name||Download Site|
|iPhone||iOS 5||one-x Mobile Preferred||Apple App Store|
|Android||Android OS 2.1 and above||one-x Mobile Preferred||Google Play Store|
Contact Merlin Communications for More Information on the Avaya One-X Mobile App
Merlin Communications specializes in providing comprehensive, state-of-the-art communications solutions for business. Avaya One-X mobile and the entire Avaya mobile communications system is designed to allow faster, clearer, cleaner communication between project managers, employees, project teams, vendors and clients.
Superior telecommunications are critical to the success of any business in today’s fast-moving digital world, and Merlin Communications understands that. That’s why we are quickly becoming the clear choice with respect to telecom products, services and consulting in Central PA and beyond.
In a world where technology is constantly changing, you need a company that can offer you cutting-edge products that can help you stay ahead of the pack. Merlin Communications is that company. To learn more about the Avaya One-X mobile app from Merlin Communications and how it can help streamline your business, reach out to us online or call us at 717.859.1003 today.