Services from Merlin Communications:
- Phone & Paging Systems
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Phone System Installation
- Phone System Evaluation
- Call Center Technology
- Choosing a Platform
- Video Conferencing
- Audio Conferencing
- Structured Cabling
- Telecom Subcontracting
- Phone System Solutions in Philadelphia
- Phone System Solutions in Harrisburg
- Small Business Phone Systems
- Large Enterprise Telecom Solutions
- Avaya Small Business Expert
- Avaya IP Office Server Edition
- Avaya One-X Mobile
As an experienced telecommunications technology company, Merlin Communications brings an expert team of technicians, engineers and sales consultants to help you to identify areas in which your business can improve the flow of communications. From upgrading older systems for improved efficiency, to installing a totally new platform, we will implement new technology and applications so that your valued customers and staff communicate efficiently – saving money and getting revenue into your business faster.
Merlin Communications is a leader in Pennsylvania’s telecommunications sector, with a full staff of factory-trained technicians and systems engineers. We serve large enterprises, state agencies, small businesses, residences and more. From installing a phone system for a new location, to adding paging to your warehouse or enabling at home workers – any way we can improve the communications flow in your company.
We’re excited to announce that Merlin Communications has merged with DenMark Business Solutions! What does this mean for you? Merlin Communications still offers the same great services and now more, including:
- All Avaya Systems: Definity, S8300, S8400, Legend, Magix, Classic Merlin, Partner, IP Office, and Intuity platforms.
- All Panasonics Systems: NCP 500 and 1000, TDA and TDE 50, 100, 200 and 600 platforms.
- All ESI Systems: IVX C-Class, S-Class, E-Class (IP).
- Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC) -Normal every day moving of telephones from one location to another or changing of extensions or trunks.
- Installation and Relocation – Installation of new equipment or systems. Relocation of existing systems either within the same premises or from one building to another.
- Service and Repair on a T&M basis as well as Maintenance Agreements– Offered on all products either current or out of production for the manufactures products mentioned.
- Trained and Certified Technical Support – Technicians, Trainers, System Engineers and Software Specialists with the highest level of training and in-field experience are available for all systems and products.
- System Programming – Either remote or on site. Whether simply programming a name change for an extension or adding a new T-1 circuit to link multiple sites. Program consulting is also available for companies who need to solve a specific problem or just need a programming refresh due to staff turnover or other changes.
- Telecom Outsourcing – If you are looking for a way to cut costs or need help with a specific project, we can provide Technical Support for any application.
- Call Center Professional Services – for installing VoIP phone systems and upgrades.
- Call Center Applications– Small or large contact centers with real-time reporting, multi-media applications and database integration
- Voice, Data and Fiber Cabling – for Computer and Telephone Networks.
- Variety of Phone Systems – Commercial telephone systems, digital phone systems, office phone systems, small business phone systems, and telecommunications systems
Who We Are
You know Merlin Communications for our commitment to customer service — and that’s not about to change.
By merging with DenMark Business Solutions, we can provide any technology, telecommunications and IoT service to your business — no matter where you are. Our resources include over 160 providers, so we’re confident that we can find the right solution for you to increase productivity and cut unnecessary spending.
You know your business, and we know telecommunications. Let us take the confusion out of telecom services, so you can focus on what you do best.
How Can We Help?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the merge or the new services we offer, don’t hesitate to reach out. And in the meantime, contact us for a free telecom audit! Call us today at 717.859.1003 x101 or get in touch using our form below.